How the current societal pressures to DO-IT-ALL are keeping moms EXHAUSTED, OVERWHELMED & full of MOM-GUILT. Here's something to do instead.
You'll discover the #1 reason most moms struggle and how to fix it for good.
Learn my REBEL MOM METHOD to finally start living a confident, thriving life. You NEED THIS in your life RIGHT NOW as one of the positive side effects is a healthier, happier family!
YOU'RE A DO-IT-ALL MOM THAT TAKES PRIDE IN HER SELFLESSNESS
You're the Master Chef, Cleaner, Soccer Mom, Chauffeur, Multi-Tasker, The O.G. Juggler, The Do-It-All-Er.
THE LIST OF THINGS YOU DO IS LEGIT ENDLESS.
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT'S MISSING ON THAT RIDICULOUS TO-DO LIST??
And I don't have to tell you - the bending over backward, constant running around and sacrificing yourself for the good of the family - is a broken strategy!
IT'S TOO EFFING MUCH FOR ONE HUMAN BEING!
I HAVE TO ASK YOU ...
Think about continuing your life exactly as it is.
Now imagine how that will feel 1, 3, 10 years down the road.
If you do nothing, you'll stay the same. OR THINGS WILL BE WORSE.
Leading to unhappiness, health issues, relationship issues or depression/anxiety/so much worse.
NOW IMAGINE THIS ...
- Actually Making Time For FUN!
- Slowing Down Long Enough That You & Your Partner Actually Make Time For Each Other (Not Just Two Passing Ships IN The Vast Ocean of Work, Bills, Kids, Obligations)
- Not Being Stuck In Survival/Reactive Mode All Day Long & Indifferent To All The Noise And Chaos In The House
- Oozing So Much LOVE, Patience, & Confidence and the POSITIVE RIPPLE EFFECTS IT HAS ON YOUR FAMILY.
- A Life That's Free From Worry, Self-Doubt & Mom-Guilt
- All The Self-Confidence YOUR KIDS WILL HAVE From All YOUR Happiness. To Know That You're Not Just There To Gripe & Tell Them What To Do All Day Long! :)
IMAGINE HOW THAT WILL MAKE YOUR FAMILY FEEL....
A 90 MINUTE WORKSHOP TO
Discover the #1 reason most moms struggle (it's NOT what you think) and how to begin taking your power back! THIS RIGHT HERE CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
Learn my Rebel Mom Method - my simple, proven mechanism that focuses on 3 Core Pillars to take care of yourself (yes, this is vital) and BECOME the person you dream of
Feel seen, heard and understood FINALLY (I got you mama! I was in your shoes and I can tell you what it's like on the other side!)
Working with moms for the past 8 years, I’ve seen a common thread ::
This past year brought on even MORE to moms plates. Pushing us far beyond what we thought was possible.
With the pressure of doing it all and being everything to everyone, has it left you feeling like you have nothing left to give?
Do you feel like you're constantly living in reactive or "survival" mode?
I'm Shauna Bryant.
After struggling with my own physical and emotional breakdown after having my third son 7+ years ago,
Back then, my self worth was somehow tied to how much shit I'd accomplish in a day.
Long gone are those days of people pleasing, bending over backward and living in outdated rules of life.
Now I make my own rules, and help moms just like you REDEFINE WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A GOOD MOM (you are ENOUGH!) WHILE GIVING THE MIDDLE FINGER TO SOCIETY'S PRESSURES!
Come join us in our movement to create more badass moms who are ready to say enough is enough and start living life on their own terms.
WHO THIS IS FOR
- Moms who are ready for a change. They're willing to do the work necessary to make improvements in their life.
- Moms are who are looking for something new and aren't afraid to push back against all the old systems that keep women small
WHO THIS IS NOT FOR
- Moms that wants someone to do the inner work for them
- Moms that are okay being stuck in survival mode and think self care is still selfish
- Moms that enjoy all the running around and never tire of the selflessness
"Shauna is such a rockstar at helping you make small steps to big results. My life can feel like it's in overdrive sometimes and as a busy mama I don't always prioritize myself."
"Shauna helped me OWN my self care. It was a tough topic to digest but now I'm fully aware of how empowering this is. No longer am I looking outside of myself for permission to take care of myself. This is priceless."
"Got a chance everyday to stop and be present in the moment and thank God for all of the blessings in my life! Thanks for this wonderful opportunity, Shauna."